Magellan Design Limited
Magellan Design Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Magellan Design Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2020.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have subscribed to one of our newsletters you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletters footer. This will automatically remove your details from our database.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Magellan Design Limited, The Vision Centre, 5 Eastern Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP32 7AB or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Magellan Design Limited at The Vision Centre, 5 Eastern Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP32 7AB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
More Power To You!
Smart & Affordable Booking & Payment Systems for Personal Trainers and Gyms.
We can supply you with a fully responsive custom built website including an advanced booking and payment system, or if you are happy with your existing website then just the booking and payment system. The choice is yours...System Overview
Personal Trainers will benefit enormously by having such an advanced and intuitive booking and payment system. Take bookings and payments 24/7 with notifications of bookings and payments sent to your phone.System Overview
For Gyms the system allows you to manage multiple Personal Trainers as well as taking bookings for classes. Notifications can be sent to your Personal Trainers as well as the gyms administrator.System Overview
This website has been built to demonstrate our booking and payment system for Personal Trainers and Gyms. We are giving you full access to evaluate our booking and payment system.
Try before you buy!